Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
Reblogging this to use at a later date
I found some old art books today called ‘Celtic Art: The methods of Construction by George Bain’ Which, I found interesting. I only have 4 out of the 7, they are very old (From 55 years ago). I thought I would just share some scans from them, some people might find them useful. :)
Ohhhh horror vacui neat to see tutorials on it.
I’m so haapy now….
The day I don’t reblog this gif set…someone check my pulse.
Welcome to the Hiddleston fandom.
I’ve lost count of the number of times this gifset has appeared on my dash AND EVERYTIME IT DOES I JUST REBLOG IT BECAUSE IT IS A SIN TO NOT REBLOG SUCH UNPARALLELED BEAUTY
red wedding Red Wedding rED WEDDing RED WEDDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like, I knew shepherding was a boring job
but these guys really had nothing better to do
Oh my god
this is the BEST THING
I HAVE SEEN
Could not hit reblog fast enough.
you are SHITTING ME
ARE YOU FOR REAL
YELLING AT MY COMPUTER
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH HOW IS THIS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.
THERE IS NOTHING I DO NOT LOVE ABOUT THIS
GET THE FUCK OUT
still my favorite thing in existence
Oh my god
ugh theoooonnnnnnnnn. his real father died in kings landing. why do i do this to myself.
i am feeling too many feelings
The right to free speech (if you live in a country that allows you that) means the government won’t put you in jail for what you’re saying. It doesn’t protect you from other people telling you to shut the fuck up.
PARDON ME WHILE I FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVER.
wow this is so me hahah
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
This post is old, but you are STILL ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF TUMBLR STAFF in an emergency: this just happened to me recently. All you have to do is email
and they will handle the situation for you.
Thanks for passing this along, guys!!